Saturday, December 18, 2010

Let me get one thing straight

Any who may read this may think that I don't like Anna Torv or Olivia Dunham. They couldn't be more wrong.

The fact is, I like Olivia Dunham-the ORIGINAL Olivia Dunham, not that cheap imitation Torv seems so infatuated with to the point that the writers babied the character all through her undercover assignment.

I'll go so far as to say I love the original Dunham and I highly dislike (can you tell?) the alternate.

I really like Peter Bishop too, but the writers have written him so dumbassed during the undercover assignment that he missed every clue that screamed in his ear that he wasn't sleeping with HIS Olivia. He should have seen through her by the end of 6955kHz, when Red faltered in remembering that string of numbers he asked her about.

That's my opinion, and I'm sticking to it. RedOlivia is a Mary Sue!

Yes, I do hope someone from the show sees this and tells Torv about it. I love Olivia Dunham, but as far as Red is concerned they can make her the sex slave of a band of Nietzscheans for all I care. At least then justice would have been done for all the murder victims she left behind who have no justice. As for what she did to Peter? Well, I blame Peter for thinking with his....well....peter and not listening to that voice screaming at him that this was not Olivia Dunham.

No comments: