Saturday, January 1, 2011


I took the scraps from the two balls of yarn that I made the booties out of in my previous post and crocheted a chain 20 stitches wide (add one for turn). I then crocheted until I couldn't get a full row out of the yarn, which gave me 16 rows. It's a nice size for a potholder and best thing is it's so thick that I won't need to crochet another and sew them together like I do with WW yarn. One ball of the stuff will likely give you two or three potholders and you should be able to do them within several hours if you have time on your hands. Wouldn't be bad for a ball of yarn that costs about $3 at Wal-Mart.

No comments: