Monday, August 13, 2007

Welcome

I've created this to post stories to-mostly stories about RP characters I create who demand that I write a continuation about them. I'll be posting sporadically since my writing is also like that but feel free to read them when I do post.

One warning-they can sometimes be explicit so if you're easily offended by explicit writing please don't read them. If you're not easily offended please feel free to read them.

Sometimes I can have a very vivid imagination ;)

Well, after posting, editing, re-editing a half-dozen times or so-I've figured out that I'm not going to let Blogger insert my code-it puts too much extraneous code in when a couple of BR codes will suffice :rolleyes:

I guess it's time to break out a notepad next time I add to any of my stories...


Ah well, I never got around to doing the stories, so this is going to be a place to ramble instead when I don't have anything to say about crafts or my weight. Likely what I say here will bore you to tears so if you don't like it then find something else on the net to look at, I could care less. If all someone has to do during the day is leave nasty complaints in a blog because they don't like the contents then they're a sad person indeed. It's quite easy to switch webpages if you don't like what you see on one so if you feel compelled to leave negative remarks, please do so, I'm very good at ignoring those or coming back with witty remarks of my own. Either way I'm old enough to not let such stuff bother me, which is what most of that stuff is intended to do. To me, well it just makes me laugh that so many people lead such sad, empty lives that they feel they must be a troll and try to make everyone else as sad as they are.

No comments: